12.11.2010

My only Christmas project

My only Christmas project I did this year was making a new wreath. Depending on the wreath, I feel like they need to be replaced every year. Although I have one that I've had since we were married. But when I put it up this year, I noticed it was starting to slowly fall apart, so we'll see if it makes another year. It's made of red plastic cranberries. Anyways...I saw this wreath and decided to make a variation of it. And of course, there are more ideas on this on Etsy.com
So I ran to JoAnn Fabric and got these...
Then got to cutting...
Wrapped it around, and hot glued it...
Then I just took a few scraps of fabric and some buttons and this is what I have...

It probly would've been cuter to do the whole thing w/ the scraps and buttons...but I don't have time, nor the desire. Maybe it'll be a year long project that'll be done for next Christmas?
Yeah, right!!

**also see new post below...

No comments: