5.15.2011

An early birthday celebration

Although Breeson's birthday is not until May 24th, we decided to do an early celebration...just in case. We had originally planned to have it at a park close by, but due to the weather, we had it at our house. It was a bit snug with everyone in our tiny house, but it was still fun.
Thanks to all who were able to make it. We appreciate you coming and supporting us by loving on our son.
Nichole and baby Chase (the youngest party-er)


Christina, Kristy, Jael and Joe

the drink stand

Joe and Jack enjoying a Pepsi

the food table (for B's cake, I just made a layered yellow cake w/ choc frosting. I put the 2 candles in and realized it looked "blah". So I quickly made a small flag banner to put up between the candles - it helped dress it up)


the birthday boy himself




me and Mary

the birthday boy and the ladies!! (Lillian & Carolyn)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been up reading your blogs and I have a warm feeling inside of total peace within. I know we are seperated by miles, time, and life , but to see my wonderful brother Jamie, whom is one of the best souls I have ever known,even when we were children growing up he was always a king spirited being (for the most part) LOL.He & I and my family have been through lots of adversity in our lives.We were poor, abnormal kids in the time of our childhood. He is an inspiration for all children , like us, that grew up in a single mother's home with no real man roles to call a father, but yet he looks so natural in his new place as a father of two beautiful sons. I know that God does not make mistakes when he makes angels. Love you my brother & I am so proud of you .....for who you have become and will continue to be for your children.