8.05.2011

Whacked

I went and got my hair cut today, or as Jamie would say, I got it whacked.
The reason I did it is b/c all I did with it was put it in a pony tail. I do like my hair long, but not the maintenance part. It's too hot to blow dry. Plus, with running around after 2 kids, I just don't put that much work into it.

Pretty huh?! Here it was before...



and now after...

I went to the Aveda Pure Talent salon, a lot cheaper than the actual salon. This is where the students have already graduated, but they're just going through an extended course. She did go a bit shorter than I had anticipated in the back, but once she started, then there was no going back. Jamie HATES it!! You should've seen his face when I got home. He has clearly told me he does NOT want me to go this short ever. again. I like it though - and it does grow!!

5 comments:

The Boccias said...

You've always rocked short hair! You look great!

Melissa Jensen said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You do look like a super cool mom!!

AnneMarie said...

I LOVE your hair!!! It's way cute on you... Mine is a lot shorter also... ;-) Why didn't we both do this a month ago when it STARTED getting so hot??

Michele said...

oh I love it. I am too scared to ever go that short. I am getting my hair cut this week and thinking of going very (to me at least) short, b/c like you it lives in a messy bun on top of my head.

Ashley Davis said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again--I love short haired Joy. Maybe because that's how it was when I met you and that seems normal. Love it!