5.15.2012

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. My boys did a great job in making me feel extra loved and special. They actually do most days, but this day in particular. 

I feel pretty honored to get to love on these 2 boys and am proud to be their mama...

 I was given a beautiful flowers and a card and was also
 treated to dinner at Pasquini's. 
 (they give extra pizza dough to kids to play with - such a great idea!)

----------------------------

Thanks also to my Mom who I deeply look up to and admire. I know you didn't do everything right - because no one is perfect except Jesus Christ. But because you love Jesus, then you loved me (and my siblings) with all of your heart. Thanks mom for not only doing your best in raising us, but you desire now for your grandkids to someday know Jesus personally.

No comments: