4.11.2008

eh...


So it's Friday night. I got home from work a littler earlier than usual. I went and did my run and afterwards Jamie and I went to Subway for the $5 Footlong!! It made a cheap dinner since we each ate for $2.50 a piece. Then we hit up Hollywood Video. To our disappointment, we ended up watching a thumbs-down movie - Intolerable Cruelty with George Clooney & Catherine Zeta Jones. My recommendation: DON'T watch it!!

So the picture shows how exciting tonight really was. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't super exciting. Eh...
So it goes on a Friday night!!!

I'm sure better days are here to come.
I'm excited about the warmer weather that is "scheduled" to come this weekend. After my run I walked back to the apartment in the oddest snow fall. When I caught it in my hand, it didn't melt right away. Instead, it had had texture to it. And it wasn't cold outside (partly b/c I had just got done running). It actually felt like God was dumping those small balls of styrofome (sp?). It was so light and fluffy. Wierd - but pretty! I wish a picture could have captured what it felt like.
Well, I think I'm gonna get ready for bed. I have to work tomorrow. :( Booh.

No comments: