4.01.2008

First week of work...


So I started my new job yesterday at the Dalit Freedom Network. It was pretty overwhelming just b/c it was a lot of information thrown at me. It was a good day overall. I really think I am going to like it there. The people are great and I'm just excited to be a part of something that has a greater cause.

PLEASE check out the website: http://www.dalitnetwork.org/


So today I put my two little pictures on my desk; changed a few things around my computer and got a little more situated. I was introduced to a few more things on our computer system, so day by day, I am feeling a little more confident. Even if it's only the 2nd day!!

Well...I am tired and my hubby is already in the bathroom brushing his teeth. So that means it's getting close to bed time. He has an early morning tomorrow - so I know he's not going to stay up any later than he needs too. I'll get ready for bed too, I know he doesn't like going to bed without me.

1 comment:

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

hope the new job is going well.
miss you both! :)