9.14.2009

Birthday weekend...and other stuff

Well...I'm now officially OLD. I'm 28. For some reason 27 wasn't too bad; it's like it's the age prior to old age. :) Anywho...there's nothing I can do about it.

On Saturday morning, we hit up a consignment sale, hosted by Just Between Friends. We got the following items for $37.

Here's Breeson sporting his new exersaucer (or whatever they are). He may be a little young for it still, but he'll sit in it for a few minutes. When he's done, he screams to get out. Literally.

3 comments:

The Boccias said...

PLEASE don't say you're old. I will be turning 29 right around the time this baby is due. Yikes.

Good deals on your shopping outing!

Ginger said...

I'm 27 1/2... so I guess I'll "turn old" soon, huh? Ha ha !! We have JBF sales here, too - they're great!! Breeson gets cuter & cuter - sounds like he responds to the exersaucer the same way Avery responds to the bumbo right now - hee hee. :)

Ashley Davis said...

I love overalls on little boys!!! I can't wait to see Breeson in his new outfit!