4.27.2011

Caution: Men at work!

These make me smile...





B was Dad's little helper. I pray my boy(s) always have a great relationship with their dad.

Notice our ugly yard with no grass. :( Dang dog. We did plant some seed this year but with a toddler and a dog, we'll see if we see any results!? There are signs of green patches here and there, but it's sparse.
I'm happy with Jamie's landscaping work with re-creating our patio. We used what we had (all of the brick tiles were there when we moved in, it just looked horrible with they way the previous owner had them laid out). So now we just need a patio set...which are NOT cheap. Even on Craigs List, people like to sell them high. Booh.

1 comment:

Ashley Davis said...

The patio looks AMAZING!!!!

And Breeson right behind Jamie with his wheelbarrow is the cutest thing I've seen in a while!