4.10.2011

The weekend...

beware: this post is random and I may jump around from one topic to the next, all within the same sentence!!

Nothing too significant happened this weekend - but it's been nice. We've hung out as a family, had a breakfast date with a girlfriend, went to our friends' open house last night, and then today we're just laying low. Breeson had a lot of sugar last night, so I was up with him maybe 4 times during the night. No more sugar that late at night!! I really should be napping right now while he is, but instead I am updating this. You should all be thankful! Not really.

Yesterday I felt crafty so I went to Hobby Lobby and got some Easter stuff. My sweet hubby surprised me with a bouquet of gardenias when he got home from work. The color is vibrant and I love how spring is here (or about to be)!!
I was lazy all day yesterday - didn't clean a thing, nor do any grocery shopping. Now I regret that. Boo on me. Well, that's about it. I'll end this short post with a few pic's...

I'm officially 33 weeks now.



I just had to add this cute pic of my handsome boys. Jamie decided to gel B's hair today for church. He looks SO grown up now.


1 comment:

Christine said...

Joy, you look so good girl, you are tiny! Hope you are feeling well too. Love the picture w/ Breeson and Jamie they totally look like father and son!