4.04.2011

So ready

We've really been enjoying our time outside lately (except when it snowed yesterday. Go figure?!). Homeboy really likes being outdoors and hates it when we say he can't.



I tried a new chicken enchilada recipe based on this: Recipe is on the back.
I actually got them free b/c they were advertising them at work and left a few boxes worth in our work refrigerator. I'm not sure if I'd pay for it. ?? Jury is still out on that one.
They were okay. They weren't like the best I've ever had, but they turned out decent. I made a double batch b/c we were supposed to take them to a friends house, but then she called to cancel b/c she went into labor. What an excuse!!?



Here I am at 32 weeks. I know this is a super flattering picture!! :-) But I don't care. What makes it even better is that when B and I were outside playing (in the privacy of our fenced in backyard), my shirt hardly stayed down, so eventually I just gave up and sat on a chair and got my tan on.
Went for my routine 2 week F/U this morning. Everything's on target. Due date is still May 30th. I've had 3 dates given to me (27, 28 and 30th). I think my chart says the 30th though - Memorial Day. It may be a day to remember!!? We'll see...
It's hard to believe we're already this far. Last night we worked on the baby's room a little more. The crib is up and so is the changing the table. When we did the remodeling downstairs, we got a lot of dust accumulated and that room has still be dusted. I did vacuum this morning though, so we're making progress. The office stuff still needs to be organized and put somewhere else, or just placed in boxes so that it doesn't look so cluttered.
When Breeson was born, he had to share the room w/ Jamie's office. Well this room is still the office, but we have less office-y stuff in there. I doubt I'll paint this time around. I would like to get some pic's up though.

2 comments:

the smiths said...

Lookin' good, hot mama! Breeson's hair cut looks great by the way! Noah's seems to grow insanely fast, so I'm considering buzzing his. I have been terrified about doing it, but I'm inspired by how cute Breeson looks! :)

Ashley Davis said...

Awww, I love your belly pic!