7.20.2009

First time out

Tonight was Jamie and I's first night out away from Breeson as a couple. A sweet co-worker and her niece babysat Breeson so we could go out to dinner. This was so sweet of them to do that, especially since neither of us have family around. Breeson cried for them, but they (graciously) said it wasn't that bad. We were gone less than 2 hours. But I know that when I've babysat for people in the past, watching a crying baby isn't fun. And 2 hours can seem like an eternity if the baby is fussy.

Here is Debbie (co-worker at DFN) on the left and her niece, Sarah.


We didn't want to venture too far off, especially since we didn't have much time to choose. So we ate at Thai Basil. It was pretty tasty! I love Sesame Chicken. :)


In all, it was great to have dinner with just my hubby. It was nice to eat dinner at the same time and not have to trade off holding a baby!! :)
Thanks Debbie and Sarah. What a blessing.

1 comment:

Michele said...

good for you guys! I know what you mean about eating together! We are just now starting to eat at the same time! Glad you have ppl to give you a little break it is hard I know! Even w/ family around I hated to leave her w/ them while she cried the whole time, but it is good to get away if ppl can handle it! Hope you guys can do it again sometime...wish I lived closer, b/c I definitely can handle a crying baby! :)