8.11.2009

2 years

At 4:13 p.m., 2 years ago on this date, Jamie and I said our "I do's". It's funny how time plays tricks on us into thinking it seems so long ago, yet at the same time it feels like yesterday. The journey has been wonderful, challenging, joyful, hard and rewarding; mostly wonderful though!!
On that day, I married a wonderful, Godly man. Jamie's heart is full of great intention that fully thrives on serving HIM, as well as those around him.
I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who doesn't mind doing the "little things" in life (like fixing me dinner, changing Breeson's diapers, and the list goes on...) to help me out. He is such a servant!
At the same time, he's passionate about his faith truly desires to walk closely with our Savior. His example leads our family.

August of 2007 was definitely a month that had a lot of changes. We moved from Alabama to Colorado. We got married in Kansas between the move. We had a quick honeymoon in California, then finished our move to Colorado where Jamie started Grad school and I started a new job. Since then, life has brought us a whirlwind of events. We now have a sweet baby boy that has changed our lives forever!!

This was us then...


This is us now...

1 comment:

Michele said...

congrats on 2 years! Your family is beautiful.

On your last post about Breeson and bath time I am sorry! I know first hand how frustrating it can be when other babies are doing things "easily" and yours fights it!
Lo fought bath time until we started doing it more consistently (ie every other day and now every day)- Just my suggestion is the bathroom warm enough?! I use to turn on the shower as HOT HOT HOT as I could get it to steam up the room and shut the door and then bring her in to give her a bath once the room was warm...that really helped. Just an idea! Good luck! You are doing great!!! Remember it is all just phases and they do pass quickly---I have to remind myself of that DAILY!!!!!!