8.24.2009

as of late...

Breeson is 3 months today! He's in the 97 percentile in both height and weight. I think he's around 15 lbs right now. On Saturday he started really giggling in response to our actions. His eye contact with us is becoming stronger too. He's becoming so much more fun. He has moved out of his colicky stage. PRAISE GOD! However, he still has his fussy moments, like any baby does. Sleeping through the night has not yet happened; although, he has stretched his sleeping time up to 6 hour stretches on various nights.


On Saturday, my dear friend, Jenny, was flying from Kansas back to her home in Wyoming and had a layover in Denver. I went to the airport and hung out w/ her and her baby boy, Levi for a couple hours. Jenny and I were childhood friends and now get to share the experience of motherhood at the same time. It was funny to see the difference in personalities of our babies. Levi is a calm, cool, laid-back kid, whereas Breeson "expressed" his moods quite a bit at the airport...as you can see by the pic's!!!





4 comments:

deenanour said...

they are so cute!!!!
and joy, you look amazing!!!!!!

Lai Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

yay for 3 months! I am SOOOOOOO GLAD that colic is ending for you guys! I am a tad jealous b/c we endured it until she was 14-16 weeks!!! It isn't it nice when they aren't screaming all the time?!
I love the pics of you and Jenny! Me and my friend Jendy had our babies 3 days apart and hers was so laid back and mine well you know! So I know what it is like but they are all so much fun in their own way! He is super cute!!

Unknown said...

In the pic of Breeson smiling he looks like he is giving the peace sign. What a playa!!