8.06.2009

so bad...but so good!

These tasty little coffee treats were brought over by our friends, Armando and Sara last night. They come from Costa Rica. However, I should've known not to eat coffee treats before bed. After Breeson's 1:30 a.m. feeding I didn't go back to bed. :( Needless to say, I got a lot of Thank You cards written; I've been needing to get that done for awhile. I did catch a quick nap on the couch sometime around 5ish, only to be abruptly woken by a screaming child b/c he had a wet diaper. Ugh.
Anyways, if you want to buy these, you can order them from Costa Rica here.
They really are good. I guess I didn't help that I inhaled/snarfed about 10 of them down in a matter of minutes.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

i love coffee treats!! =) thanks for leaving a note on my blog - i love all your little videos you post and it's so fun to catch up! hope you are enjoying the summer!! take care!