7.12.2010

almost there

Here's our weekend at a glance...

Saturday we did an outing with the young adults via our church, it ended up just being the 4 1/2 of us (the 1/2 being Breeson, although Jamie hates it when I refer to him as that! I say it b/c he's 1/2 our size, not that he's 1/2 a person) :) We hiked up to St. Mary's Glacier, then ate at Beau Jo's Pizza in Idaho Springs
(Meagan and Blaire)

Sunday afternoon, we had our Open House/Housewarming Party from 3-5 p.m. We had a great turn out. Thanks everyone who made it! Because we pushed hard to get alot of stuff done, more pic's up, and get the house clean, I figured I would add more pic's now. I'm sorry I didn't take any pic's of the the party.

Here's the guest bedroom/office before:

and after:


Breeson's room before:

and after:


the bathroom before:


and after:
side note: We decided to paint the bathroom last minute b/c I got the paint for free! In my Pottery Barn catalog, they sent a coupon for 2 free pint size samples of Benjamin Moore paint. So I took my coupon to the paint store (Guiry's to be exact) and they honored it. Well the guy that was helping me ended up giving me 3 pints b/c the machine had a bit of an accident w/ one of the cans. We weren't sure if 3 pints would even be enough to paint the bathroom, but to our surprise, it did! We were able to get all of the touchups, plus a second coat, with only having used 2 of the 3 pints. Uh-mazing!

And I leave you with this...when B's not outside, he wants to be...

2 comments:

Melissa Jensen said...

Love the house!! It looks great! Love all the fun paint colors!!

p.s. we love Bo's pizza's in Idaho Springs!! I crave it!!!

Crissie said...

Joy- The last picture of Breeson looking out the door is classic. You have to frame that one. :)

Love the house and glad you guys are getting some hiking in this summer.