7.21.2010

Before and after...the new do

I finally cut my hair today. I got a sweet deal from LivingSocial via my e-mail. I basically got a $50 haircut (massage, wash, cut and style) for $15. I got it cut at Bliss Salon. It's a great place if any of you are looking for a salon.

So Before and After pic's always crack me up b/c they are always so exaggerated. So here is my before and after...

Before: (i know it's hard to believe I can look this horrible!!? *sarcasm*)

After:

In the end, I'm pleased w/ how she cut it. To be honest, I was flirting with the idea of going much, much shorter and going pretty drastic. But the stylist wouldn't let me go any shorter and encouraged me to keep it at this length.

4 comments:

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

Oh Joy, you crack me up with the before and after pictures! I like your new "do"...it is pretty short, so I am glad the stylist would not let you go any shorter!!
I hope you guys are enjoying your summer...wish we lived close enough to hang out, like old times :)
~ Katy

Michele said...

Looks great. I always want short but then it looks like crap after I wash it b/c somehow I imagine it will style itself. HA! Glad you got a great deal!!!

Ashley Davis said...

Haha!

I love it! Very chic!

the smiths said...

girl, that new do looks fantastic! love it! :)