3.03.2011

Bummer!!!

What a day. I was disappointed when...
  • I got to my appointment today and learned they only took cash/change in the parking garage, of course I had neither one
  • I had to find an ATM machine, in which the fees cost me the same amount as the parking fee
  • after standing in line at one of the coffee shops in the hospital, the clerk turned me away b/c she couldn't break the money
  • after finally finding someone who could break the money, had to physically run back to the parking garage and pay, then run back to clinic to make my apt
  • sat at my "dr's apt" for almost 2 hours only for them to do the initial visit paperwork (family medical history, first delivery, etc)
  • only had glucose test done today
  • wasn't given the chance to see a doctor, hear a heartbeat, or do an ultrasound
  • was told I had to make another appointment to do the above, and all of that is booked up for a couple weeks.
  • next visit...I'll already be 30 weeks
So now, I'm tired; physically and mentally. After my 7:30 am apt, I went straight to work until 5 pm, then got Breeson from day care. Came home and quickly ate w/ Jamie. Then ran off tonight to finish the last of my 4 assessments for Jamie's ordination (it had to be proctored). It's 9:18 pm and I think I'm about to get ready for bed. I should enjoy my sleep tonight, b/c starting tomorrow night, we're moving B into his "big boy bed" and I'm a bit fearful how little sleep I'm going to get. Please send prayers our way tomorrow night (and this weekend) if you think of us!!

p.s. sorry this post is so blah and discouraging. I'm tired. So nothing sounds positive and upbeat right now.

1 comment:

Ashley Davis said...

you'd think people would have given the pregnant woman a break! you should have cried. no one can refuse a crying pregnant woman. right?

love you. hope today is better.