3.28.2011

wrap up

Here's how I told my coworkers what we are having. They did a poll and voted as to what they thought the sex would be, half of them of said boy and the other half was girl. It was pretty even.
_________________


We celebrated Jamie's birthday with a small group this year at a Japanese steakhouse.

Joe, Becca & Jael

Clint, Theresa and Jamie
_________________

On Friday, we decided to buzz B's head. I was tired of his long hair. Look how long it had gotten. Probably 95% of the time when we go to a salon, we walk out with a bad haircut b/c he doesn't sit still very well. I figured why pay for a bad haircut. I told Jamie to just get out his clippers and buzz him.

I told Jamie after he got done that he reminded me of an orphan kid that had his head buzzed due to lice. But it's growing on me. He had a lot of compliments at church b/c he really looks like a big kid now.

______________

And we are suckers. We took B on Saturday night to Chuck E. Cheese's. He LOVED it!!!
I always thought it was kinda hokey when parents took their kids there for birthday parties, but after going, I totally see why they do it. Kids love it!! And it's a safe place, plus it's entertainment all in one room. I don't see us doing B's bday party there this year, but it'll probably be in our future.

No comments: