3.16.2011

Warmer Days = Better Days

Today was a fun day. It started off right because Breeson has been sleeping a little longer (thanks to time change. Who woulda thought?). We got up and headed to Chick-fil-a for our free breakfast (promotion they're doing thru the end of March). He got to play for quite a while in the play place so that helped run off some energy. Then we ran to Walmart to get a few things before heading to the library to meet a new little friend for story time.
There was quite a few kids there. Breeson seemed to enjoy it. He didn't exactly sit on the mats like the other kids during the story time though. He enjoyed song time probably the most...that and eating on the glue stick. I think we may have to make it a weekly thing.

After it's all done, most of the moms head out to the park next to the library. We stayed for awhile. It's a great way to get know other moms in the area. Plus, it's a really great way to lose a lot of B's energy!!
Today was just gorgeous. It felt like Spring!! I think they said it reached 75.

This afternoon we played outside even more after Jamie got home from work. We've recently started taking walks in the evening now that the weather is nice again. It feels so good to be doing something active - which I haven't done much of this pregnancy. When I was prego w/ B, Jamie and I did a lot of walks and I swam A LOT! I do miss that.

As for a pregnancy update. I'm 29 weeks. We went to the 3rd doctors office for the 3rd time this pregnancy. I'm planning on staying there until this child exits my womb. I think I've gained about the same as last pregnancy, but I just feel more out of shape. The verdict is still out as to what the sex is. We actually were hoping to get an ultra sound at our apt yesterday...but that didn't happen. The nurse wants to wait. Of course, right!? Why not...what's another week or two? Heck, what's another 10 weeks now? Argh. I was pretty disappointed. Oh well. Maybe we're not supposed to know for a reason.

No comments: