1.10.2011

20 Weeks...already

I'm officially 1/2 way done with this pregnancy. Time is flying by way too fast - yikes!!
I definitely got bigger faster in this pregnancy than on the first. Here's a couple pic's to compare.
Here I am at 20 weeks...
(check out the big booty - I definitely need to start eating more salads and less cheeseburgers!!)
And here I am at 19 weeks with Breeson...

I've been wearing a few maternity clothes. I still prefer to wear my regular jeans and just use my belly band. Although at work the other day, a button popped of my pants, so I'm starting to get the hint!!!
We've only been to the doctor once (sometime when I was 9 weeks to confirm the pregnancy). We have an individual (health insurance) plan, which means it sucks b/c Maternity is not covered. So that means we may/may not get to the doctor one more time before this kid arrives!?! We've talked about doing an ultra sound and finding out the sex - but now that I'm already 1/2 way through, maybe we should just wait it out...and save some $$. ?! We'll see...

No comments: