1.31.2011

Monday's make me sick...literally

Well today was one of those days that was SUPER long and not so fun - mainly b/c both Breeson and I were home sick. He's been dealing with a cold the last few days and it finally caught up with me starting yesterday. Today though he's had the runs (sorry for the details!!) and I've had a bad sinus infection/head cold of some sorts.
I know Breeson is sick when he doesn't eat - this is the kid who, if you let him, would eat 10 times a day...no joke. We constantly hear him say, "I need a nack" (he can't seem to get the "s" in front of "snack"). I blame the daycare on that one b/c they have snack time 2 x's/day.

Plus, we definitely stayed in b/c it was COLD outside.
It's not like we're getting a blizzard here, but considering the fact that today's high was 8 degrees and tomorrow's high is -2, it's a big jump from Saturday when it was 60 degrees and we played outside in a long sleeve T!! Because of the subzero temps, schools are canceled for tomorrow - which means B's daycare is closed too. Jamie will most likely be able to stay home from working at the church, unless I end up staying home tomorrow too if I'm not feeling any better by tomorrow.


Even though it's only been one day, I get cabin fever really fast. On my days off with Breeson, we usually like to go out and find something to do. Even if it's just walking around at a store. So today made felt extra long b/c we didn't go anywhere.


It's now 5 and he has zonked out on the couch...


No comments: